Admitted Student Day
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville! We are excited to welcome you to our campus! Designed for admitted students only, register now to attend our upcoming Admitted Student Day where you will have the opportunity to:
- Take placement exams and register for fall-term classes (deposited students only)
- Meet with faculty members from our Nursing or Physical Therapist Assistant programs
- Attend a class and meet current students
- Learn more about housing options, meal plans, and student activities on campus
- Receive important information regarding financial aid
You will have the opportunity to tour the campus and have your Pitt ID photo taken, so bring an official photo ID (driver’s license, high school ID, passport or military ID).
Spring Open House
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Be at our Spring Open House and find out why our students love it here.
Your day will begin with a continental breakfast at 9 a.m. in Henne Lobby of the Broadhurst Science Center.
At our Open House, you’ll:
- Tour our beautiful campus
- Talk to students and find out what life is really like on campus
- Have lunch – on us – in McKinney Commons Dining Hall
- Learn about our academic programs in Nursing and Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Receive an admission decision before you leave if you bring your official high school transcripts, SAT or ACT scores, and completed admissions application
"Let us show you why we chose Pitt-Titusville!"
The members of the Student Ambassador Association would like to invite you to visit the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville, and are happy to offer you a tour of the campus. Throughout the year, individual campus visits are scheduled Monday through Friday. To schedule your visit, please call (814) 827-4509 or toll-free at (888) 878-0462
When you visit Pitt-Titusville, you will:
- Meet with an admissions representative who will answer your questions and discuss opportunities at Pitt-Titusville.
- Tour the campus with a current Pitt-Titusville student.
- Meet with a faculty member, coach, or financial aid representative. (Appointments scheduled by request).